MY PROFILEY

Shugo! Shugo! Welcome to my Shugo Chara blog!

MUSICY


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


adopt your own virtual pet!

ASPIRATIONSY

Hope to be BFFs with Joey and Calissa! Get 265 and above for PSLE!

FRIENDSY

Joey Wong, Calissa Wong, Wong Li Yan, Jia Hui, Tan Ning, Mandy, Fang Ting, Leah Heng, Shu Juan, Pearlyn, Susan, and many more..

LEAVE ME A TAGY


ShoutMix chat widget

EXITS Y

Shugo Chara ep1
Fangyi
Joey
BFF
Jia Hui
Mandy
Charmaine Lim

HISTORYY


September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

September 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

EXITS Y

Designer: clyne-mikiyo
Brushes: Kloud-nine
Thanks:
Photobucket

Sunday, January 17, 2010
7:34 AM

Time really flies, soon we will be taking our PSLE and go seperate ways.
But hope that we will forever be friends and keep in contact.haha:D
Feel like trying whether the mixpod can put the shugo chara show.
If can next time change blog skin then try.haha:D
Then I can watch the show whenever I want and my mom cant stop me!:D
I so bad right.
Wonder when the show will end.
It is like a never ending series japanese show.
First season is just SHUGO CHARA
Second season is SHUGO CHARA DOKI
Third is SHUGO CHARA PARTY which I have not watch yet.
If I only have the japanese channel at home then can watch shugo chara party every week. My mom will also not stop me.haha:D
I limit people on the blog bcos if my mom see what I write then she will nag at me.
haha:D
I want to watch the first few ep of the first season and last ep of the first season bcos the first few season i watch on Youtube then got alot of nice parts missing so bad. Then the last ep only watch half way then I start with Doki.
I noe very wierd lah.
Wish I have a time machine then can fast forward by one year and land in my dream school then also don't need take PSLE!
But i noe dun have such thing.
then also can continue with party.haha:D
After shugo chara, i wan watch Shakugan no Shana
actually watch finish le
but when check crunchyroll got another anime season which I have not watch yet.
At that time got show this anime on tv then got watch.
Then I continue with season 2 on youtube
Then when check crunchyroll discover got a season about shana when she was young.
haha:D
Always watch Japanese anime bcos it is nice!
Drawings so kawaii!(cute)
haha:D
dunno how they draw the chara one.
Especially their eyes very complex i draw also cannot draw so nice.
haha.
I talk alot of anime rubbish right.
Today nothing much happen lah.
So it is just another boring day.
Later still must go church.
haha:D
Time for me to stop writing le.
I talk alot of not related to the title nonsense.
haha:D

YI believe ... in my Would-be Self ... Y